Float Associate at Souler Float
We’re expanding and are looking for great people to join our team, with the ambition to progress as part of a rapidly growing health and wellness business!
Currently accepting applications for:
Souler Float – Melbourne
Why join the Souler Float team?
Souler Float first opened its doors in December 2012 and has helped thousands of customers feel the long lasting benefits of floatation therapy, healthier, happier and pain free. We’re the only float center on the space coast so our mission to help transform peoples lives through floatation develops in leaps and bounds. To help us on this journey the people we hire, our customers and our partners are what makes Souler Float a great company and a great place to float!
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking candidates who are professional, friendly, pro-active, positive, energetic, organised and seeking to make a positive impact on peoples lives. Part-time opportunities are available including morning, daytime, evening, and weekend shifts.
What we can offer you?
A career that’s truly rewarding and where customers fill you with heart warming testimonials every day of the week. We are looking for talented individuals to play a major role in the expansion of the Souler Float brand. There are many opportunities for career and personal development for those with a desire to be a part of this exciting journey. We are ambitious and we want you to be too! We can also offer you commission based incentives and free floating out of hours – which is life changing in itself!
Float Associates are responsible for but not limited to:
– Answering the telephone and scheduling appointments, both on location and over the phone
– Greeting and checking clients in and out
– Communicating with enthusiasm and ensuring the highest quality of customer service at all times
– Understanding individual customers circumstances and tailoring their experience to suit their needs, including delivering new client orientation
– Updating relevant reports and other documentation
– Monitor inventory
– Product and Service Sales
– Email correspondence
– Gaining post float feedback from customers
– Follow existing and adapt easily to new processes
– Cleaning the float suites between each session
– Follow a morning, afternoon and evening cleaning and routine tasks checklist for the center to ensure our meticulous hygiene and cleanliness standards are maintained daily.
– Occasionally lifting up to 50lbs of salt and handling pool chemistry
Desired Skills and Experience
– A polite telephone manner
– An aptitude to learn our POS and appointment booking system
– Customer service and /or retail sales experience
– Multi-tasking with ease is essential to be successful in this position
– You must enjoy working with people and communicate in a professional manner
– Flexible and quick learner
– General computer, internet and email skills including Microsoft Office Outlook and Excel
– Professional demeanor and appearance
– Available evenings and weekends
– Detail oriented and able to follow defined processes
– Must enjoy cleaning
Hourly Rate: Competitive local rates + commission + tips + float perks
To apply, send us your resume and a brief description of why you’re interested in this position and tell us something about yourself or what you do for fun outside of work!
Thank you for your interest in Souler Float!
Please email your resume and testimonial to email@example.com.